Voting has been in full swing this week, and, according to our own internal link tracking reports, out of the 18 classes I originally submitted, here are the top 7 contenders. Have you voted for your favorites yet? Remember, each AU member can vote for up to 20 courses they’d love to attend and voting ends tomorrow!
To vote for sessions, go to the Autodesk University Session Selection page and log in using your AU Online username and password. If you do not have an AU Online account, it only takes 15 seconds to register as an AU Online member
Vote for your Favorite Autodesk University 2009 Courses!
- Rev-IT:Tools and Techniques for IT & CAD/BIM Managers that support Revit
- Real World BIM Workflow – an In-depth Multidiscipline Approach with the 2010 Software Lineup
- I Feel the Need…the Need for LEED! – 10 Easy Ways to Score Additional LEED Credits with Autodesk Software
- Stimulus Maximus – Growing your AEC business with Social Networking Tools and Web 2.0
- A Concise Rendering Workflow from Revit to 3ds Max: for Designers – Not ‘Specialists’!
- Revit and Civil 3D Come Together for Site Design – Introducing the ADSK File Format
- Style-O-Matic PowerUser Edition’ – “Set It and Forget It! : Making AutoCAD® Civil 3D® Work The Way You Want It to Work (enhanced and indepth version of last year’s class, specifically for advanced users)
Thank’s for voting. See you at AU!