While creating a custom office furniture family set for a client a while back, I had the need to control the appearance of boundary lines in a Revit masking region. On the surface, it seemed like something pretty easy to do. While in Sketch Mode for the masking region, you can select the boundary line […]
Archive | 2011 RSS feed for this section
We’ve been waiting for it for years and it’s finally here! Well, sorta. Sorry, before I get your hopes up too high, let me tell you that the headline is a little misleading. There are many great new features and improvements in Revit Architecture 2012, but, sad to say, text manipulation and formatting still has […]
As many of you already know, I’m a big Ecotect Analysis fan. Over the past year I’ve had the pleasure (well, mostly a pleasure) of helping hundreds of designers in the US and parts of Europe use this tool to improve the performance of their buildings. That being said, I’m also the first to admit […]
Network, Multiseat or Standalone – How to utilize downloadable software for repair, reinstall, clean installs or updates.
This article attempts to strategize ways by how to utilize the downloads for the future when repair, reinstall, clean installs and updates are attempted.
This release year’s software enhancements available to Subscription customers center around integration and communication. The offering includes: New avatars Appearance profiler add-in Extended support for existing applications New file format support Select from an extended range of third-person avatars to better explore project models and communicate stakeholder perspectives. Represent various roles such as safety professionals, […]
- Tales from the Helpdesk Crypt – Autodesk License Manager 184.108.40.206 Observation and Quick Tips for Correctly Installing to Program Files Folder
- Tales from the Helpdesk Crypt – FlexNet Licensing error:-1,359. System Error: 2 “No such file or directory”
- Using Revit in Viewer Mode as a Plotting Station
- New Autodesk Seek Extension Plugin for Autodesk Revit
- How to Embed A360 content directly in your blogs.
- No public Twitter messages.
- Adding-Toolbar-to-ACA-2010.zip (747.9 KiB, 2,287 hits)