Date: June 25, 2013
- 8:30 am to 12:00 noon - Session is FULL (no longer accepting registrations)
- 12:30 pm to 5:00 pm
Where: CADsoft Consulting Training Center - 1295 West Washington, Tempe, AZ 85281
Join us on June 25th in either the morning or afternoon and learn about Autodesk® 2014 products. We are fortunate to have Lynn Allen, Autodesk Technical Evangelist show us the new features in AutoCAD® 2014 along with Ron and Patrick, CADsoft Industry Experts, who will share the new features of AutoCAD® Civil 3D 2014 and Autodesk Revit® 2014.
“Getting the most out of AutoCAD Design Suite” presented by Lynn Allen
The latest release of AutoCAD is here – don’t miss your chance to check out the new features first hand. Join Autodesk Technical Evangelist and Cadalyst columnist Lynn Allen as she takes you through a tour of the latest features such as Geographic Location, Design Feed and Autodesk Recap. Knowing Lynn, she’s sure to throw in some tips and tricks you can use regardless of the AutoCAD release you are using. Lynn will also introduce you to the other products in the AutoCAD Design Suite that can help take your designs to the next level.
The event is FREE and each attendee will receive a copy of Lynn’s AutoCAD 2014 Tips and Tricks Book.
Choose the session that best fits your schedule.Note: Both sessions have the same content. AM Session is FULL - please sign up for the afternoon session.
- 7:30 - 8:30 Registration with continental breakfast
- 8:30 - 8:15 Welcome & Introductions
- 8:15 - 9:15 Lynn Allen Keynote Speaker - "Getting the most out of AutoCAD 2014 Design Suite"
- 9:15 - 9:30 Break
- 9:30 - 10:30 What's New, What's Cool with AutoCAD Civil 3D 2014 presented by Ron Couillard
- 10:30 - 11:30 What's New, What's Cool with Autodesk Revit 2014 presented by Patrick Villella
- 11:30 - 12:00 Q&A
- 12:30 - 1:00 Registration with afternoon refreshments
- 1:00 - 1:15 Welcome & Introductions
- 1:15 - 2:15 Lynn Allen Keynote Speaker - "Getting the most out of AutoCAD 2014 Design Suite"
- 2:15 - 2:30 Break
- 2:30 - 3:30 What's New, What's Cool with Autodesk Revit 2014 presented by Patrick Villella
- 3:30 - 4:30 What's New, What's Cool with AutoCAD Civil 3D 2014 presented by Ron Couillard
- 4:30 - 5:00 Q&A
About Lynn Allen
Lynn Allen, Cadalyst columnist and Autodesk Technical Evangelist, speaks to more than 30,000 users worldwide each year. For the past eighteen years she has written a monthly column in Cadalyst magazine called "Circles and Lines" and is the voice behind the popular Cadalyst videos –“Tips and Tricks with Lynn Allen”. Lynn started using Autodesk® software over 20 years ago, and taught at the corporate and collegiate level for 13 years before joining Autodesk. A sought-after public speaker with a unique comedic style, Lynn is always one of the highest rated speakers and host of Autodesk University®. The author of three AutoCAD books, her latest is entitled AutoCAD Professional Tips and Techniques.