3D visualizations and 4D sequencing with building information modeling (BIM) make models do more than look good—they provide lifelike representations of your building project that make team collaboration tighter and interoperability a cornerstone of your design process. Most importantly, BIM modeling helps you win new clients and more work with detail-rich 3D representations of the finished project.
Design Data That Pushes the AEC Industry Into the Future
CADsoft Consulting’s expert technical team provides BIM modeling services for architectural, engineering, and construction firms that need robust 3D models to get the greenlight on new projects. We create BIM models with Autodesk software like InfraWorks 360, Navisworks, Revit Architecture, Revit MEP, and Revit Structure to advance the development of the AEC industry’s success and innovation. These models provide design data for point cloud and laser surveys, BIM family and part creation, and construction coordination.
BIM Modeling Services
CADsoft Consulting’s BIM modeling services help you win more work with two proven processes, both of which our technical experts handle:
- Developing conceptual 3D models based on existing drawings and proposed plans
- Creating renderings, construction sequencing animation, and animated walkthroughs to bring your designs to life
- Creating visualizations as outputs from the model to communicate the design intent
- 4D sequencing to visualize the building construction process over time
- Identifying costly design issues before construction ever begins
- Identifying clashes in the model
- Conducting offline coordination to resolve clashes
- Adjusting the model based on any identified clashes
- Reviewing design alternatives during the conflict resolution process
- Aggregating models into the project review
- Providing sign-off documents