Visualize, analyze, and interpret data to uncover patterns, relationships, and trends. Fix potential problems before they happen. Track and manage work space and equipment.
A GIS (Geographic Information System) lets you see your data as detailed geography. You have the opportunity to use mass amounts of data for design. A GIS manager on call can help.
CAD/GIS GAP Analysis
- Evaluate coordination, staffing, policies, partnerships, and management.
- Evaluate network, CAD, BlM, GlS, engineering, and database processes.
- Review corporate software integration strategy.
- Identify market opportunities for web mapping, GIS services, 3D visualization, and BIM modeling for your company.
- Develop and articulate objectives, initiatives, and a vision for your mission.
CAD/GIS Design and Implementation Support
- GIS program organizational development.
- Modeling and design of GIS databases.
- Support for GIS database development and integration.
- Design and development of GIS applications.
- Development of CAD and GIS policies, standards, and best practices.
Project and Program Review
- Independent review and evaluation of existing and new programs and projects
- Recommendations and briefings for program and project improvements.
- Review of program/project scope, schedule, budget, and performance measures, and identify adjustments or opportunities for improvement.
- Technical support to management and technical staff of CAD and GIS technology.
- Support as GIS coordinator for current and future projects.