Advance Steel is the engine that accelerates every step of a project involving structural steel detailing, from design to construction. Improve the accuracy and timeliness of projects with a library of parametric structural elements, steel connections, and plates.
- Microsoft® Windows® 10
- Microsoft Windows 8.1 with Update KB2919355
- Microsoft Windows 7 SP1
Multicore Xeon® or i-Series processor or AMD® equivalent with SSE2 technology (highest affordable CPU speed rating recommended)
4 GB RAM
Usually sufficient for a typical editing session on any model size. Individual models will vary in their use of computer resources and performance characteristics.
1360 x 768 true color video display adapter 128 MB or greater, Pixel Shader 3.0 or greater, Microsoft Direct3D®-capable workstation-class graphics card as recommended by Autodesk.
125% Desktop Scaling (120 DPI) or less recommended.
- Autodesk Advance Steel 2017 requires 2.5 GB free disk space
- Autodesk AutoCAD 2017 with Advance Steel requires 8.5 GB free disk space
- It is recommended 1 GB additional free disk space for disk cache
Note: The system temporary folder requires up to 12 GB of additional free space during download installation.
MS-Mouse compliant or 3Dconnexion®-compliant device
- Web installation
- Installation from DVD
- Installation from USB (only for Autodesk AutoCAD with Advance Steel)
Internet Explorer® 9.0 or later
Internet connectivity for license registration