CADsoft Consulting’s 3D laser scanning survey services includes the powerful Robotics Total Station, courtesy of Topcon Positioning Systems, Inc. The total station enhances your BIM workflow for building layouts, interior building infrastructure, foundations and footings, and utilities and general layouts.
Compact and lightweight multi-adjustable laser scanner
The GLS-2000 series of scanners is composed of three comparable, yet distinct models: The GLS-2000S (short-range), GLS-2000M (middle-range), and the GLS-2000L (long-range). Each model is a full featured scanner that can be effectively deployed to capture existing, as-built conditions for any application range. The compact, lightweight series of scanners accurately captures a full 360° scan including images in less than three minutes.
- Selectable laser modes from Class 3R to Class 1M
- Multiple lens array system – quickly switches focal length settings
- Auto temperature adjustment – consistent accuracy throughout the work day
- Precise Scan Technology – signal processing including wave form for the ultimate in precise data
LN-100 Layout Navigator
Fusion of laser and robotic technologies
By blending our self-leveling laser and robotic total station technologies, Topcon created a new way to perform construction and BIM layout. Simply position and turn on the layout navigator to self-level and connect, automatically. Control the LN-100 with either the full-capability MAGNET Field data collection software, or with MAGNET Construct, the no-cost Android app.
- Single-operator solution for precise 3D layout
- Easy one-button self-leveling setup
- Wireless license free communication
- Out of the box usage with no-cost MAGNET Construct app on any Android device
IX Robotic Total Station
One-man measurement made simple with superior auto-tracking performance for all job conditions.
The IX robotic total station combines the latest in tracking, motorized turning, angle accuracy, and software technology providing powerful and easy-to-use “one-man” operation. Its advanced laser measurement and image processing technologies provide extremely reliable auto-tracking capability, even in dense woods or dim conditions. Point the IX in the general direction of the prism, press the trigger key, and the IX automatically points to the prism center enabling even a beginner to rapidly take accurate measurements.
- Superior Auto-Tracking Technology
- On-Board Windows® CE.6.0 with Magnet™ Field
- Fast and Powerful RED-Tech advanced reflectorless measurement
- Long-Range Bluetooth® wireless communication
- TSshield security, tracking, and remote diagnostic support
- Advanced Angle Measurement System