This consecutive three day course introduces advanced techniques and teaches the student to be proficient in their use of the AutoCAD software. This is done by teaching how to recognize the best tool for the task, the best way to use that tool, and how to create new tools to accomplish tasks more efficiently.
- AutoCAD users who want to do more than basic drawing and editing
- Prior AutoCAD Essentials students looking to increase skills and productivity
- A thorough understanding of all concepts taught in CADsoft’s AutoCAD Essentials course
- Knowledge of basic design/drafting concepts, procedures, and terminology
- Knowledge of the Microsoft Windows operating system
Note: This training course is not designed for users of the AutoCAD for Mac software
This training course will be conducted over 2 consecutive days. Class will run from 8:30 am-4:30 pm on each scheduled class day.
This class is scheduled on rotation across CADsoft Consulting’s multiple training centers. CADsoft will provide all systems and software required to participate in this course.
- Advanced Text Objects
- Working with Tables
- Dynamic Blocks
- Output and Publishing
- Other Tools for Collaboration
- Cloud Collaboration and 2D Automation
- Introduction to Sheet Sets s
- Publishing and Customizing Sheet Sets
- Managing Layers
- CAD Standards
- System Setup
- Introduction to Customization
- Customizing the User Interface
- Macros and Custom Routines