This consecutive two day course is continues from the topics covered in the AutoCAD/AutoCAD LT Essentials course. It covers more sophisticated techniques that extend your mastery of the software. For example, in the Essentials course you would learn the basic skill of inserting a block. In the Beyond the Basics course you are taught how to understand the process of setting up a template.
You learn skills such as:
- Using more advanced editing and construction techniques.
- Adding parametric constraints to objects.
- Creating local and global blocks.
- Setting up layers, styles, and templates.
- Using advanced plotting and publishing options.
- AutoCAD users who want to do more than basic drawing and editing
- Prior Essentials students looking to increase skills and productivity
- CAD Managers responsible for creating internal company styles and standards
- A thorough understanding of all concepts taught in CADsoft’s AutoCAD Essentials course
- Knowledge of basic design/drafting concepts, procedures, and terminology
- Knowledge of the Microsoft Windows operating system
Note: This training course is not designed for users of the AutoCAD for Mac software
This training course will be conducted over 2 consecutive days. Class will run from 8:30 am-4:30 pm on each scheduled class day.
This class is scheduled on rotation across CADsoft Consulting’s multiple training centers. CADsoft will provide all systems and software required to participate in this course.
- Working Effectively with AutoCAD
- Accurate Positioning
- Projects: Productivity Tools
- Parametric Drawing
- Working with Blocks
- Projects: Creating and Organizing Blocks
- Creating Templates
- Advanced Layouts
- Annotation Styles
- Projects: Drawing Setup and Utilities
- External References
- Projects: Drawing