This consecutive three-day course is designed for civil engineers who want to take advantage of AutoCAD Civil 3D software’s interactive, dynamic design functionality. The AutoCAD Civil 3D software permits the rapid development of alternatives through its model-based design tools. You will learn techniques enabling you to organize project data, work with points, create and analyze surfaces, model road corridors, create parcel layouts, perform grading and volume calculation tasks, and layout pipe networks.
- Civil Engineers and technicians new to AutoCAD Civil 3D
- Designers and drafters tasked with learning Civil 3D for civil engineering project work
- Project Managers and reviewers who require a basic understanding of Civil 3D tools and functionality
- An understanding of the fundamental concepts and functions of AutoCAD
- Knowledge of basic civil engineering concepts, procedures, and terminology
- Knowledge of the Microsoft Windows operation system
This training course will be conducted over 3 consecutive days. Class will run from 8:30 am-4:30 pm on each scheduled class day.
This class is scheduled on rotation across CADsoft Consulting’s multiple training centers. CADsoft will provide all systems and software required to participate in this course.
- The AutoCAD Civil 3D Interface
- Project Management
- Pipe Networks
- Quantity Take Off/Sections
- Plan Production