New Autodesk Account Replacing Subscription Center
On March 13, 2015, Autodesk will be retiring Subscription Center and directing you to the newly enhanced Autodesk Account, a personalized and easy-to-use portal.
Autodesk Account gives you the ability to effectively track and manage all of your Autodesk product licenses, services, and user benefits through a single personalized portal.
Log in to Autodesk Account at www.autodesk.com/account using your existing Autodesk ID to easily:
- Download entitled products and trials – including product updates and enhancements
- Access help and support – get Subscription Help, Up & Ready, phone and other support
- Manage access and permissions – view licenses and grant access to software and benefits
- Track usage – of licenses, benefits and consumption to save costs and predict budgeting
- Purchase or renew licenses – based on requirements and usage
- Update your profile – quickly view and update information so your profile is always current
, CADsoft Consulting Subscription Contract Manager.