CADsoft University: Albuquerque
February 18, 2016 | Sheraton Albuquerque Uptown | Albuquerque, New Mexico.
CADsoft University was created to provide you information and direction on upcoming innovations while efficiently managing current projects. Our technical team just returned from Autodesk University and is excited to share with you much of what they saw. They will share how it is possible for your organization to be ready for the future by answering questions and using design technology you have today.
View our video for CADsoft University 2016 to get a teaser of what's to come! Join us for the future of making things.
Planning & Collection Phase
- InfraWorks® 360 Lidar with Recap™
- Using Drones for photos and 3D models
- Impact of traditional survey methods
- GIS Database (using existing and USGS data)
- InfraWorks® 360 & Civil 3D® Interchangeable
- Productivity Packs/Add-Ons/Modules
- Transportation PackPart Builder in Civil 3D® & Infraworks® 360
- Coordination with Revit® and Navisworks® for clash detection
- Production with InfraWorks® and Civil 3D®
- Civil BIM Model - introduction to the “Living City Project”
- 3ds Max® with Civil 3D® View
- iPad Published Model
12:00 – 1:00 pm
Luncheon Presentation featuring Lynn Allen, Autodesk Evangelist, on the "Future of Making Things." Innovation surrounds us constantly. As a product of that constant innovation, new trends emerge that can change an entire value chain seemingly overnight. Join Autodesk Evangelist Lynn Allen as she helps you understand the technological trends and disruptions in building design and construction that are setting the stage for a new, monumental era.
Laser Scanning for As-Built Design
- See how to blend laser scan technology and software for MEP quickly and efficiently.
- Utilization of laser scanning to develop a basis of design, or capture As-Built spatial information
- Utilization of ClearEdge software with feature extraction to expedite model development from point clouds
- See the basics of a Revit pipe Model developed using ClearEdge
Virtual Reality for Design Review
Make better, informed design decisions before digging a single shovel into the ground. Discover the uses of Virtual Reality - Immerse yourself in full 3D and walk in your future building before it is built. Built on Revit® this is possible today.
Building Energy Monitoring to Construction and the handover to FM and Building Operations
- BIM 360 Glue: Clash Coordination of as-built Laser Scanned Model
- BIM 360 Field: Construction Documentation and Equipment Tracking
- Building Ops: Construction Handover and Facilities Management
- Panoramic Power: Wireless Non Invasive Device Level monitoring